Re: (no subject)

  • nerdgurrl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 1999
      Hi everyone:>

      Mystery, I will be more than happy to beta for you :>
      You do bring up a good point however, betaing for
      someone for the first time can be a little touchy. You
      don't want to hurt someones feelings and alienate
      them, but i think that as long as everyone has an open
      mind it should be ok. That said, go ahead and send it
      my way. I may be a little hard sometimes, but i always
      try to be honest and fair. (i hope that i don't sound
      like too much of a looney, it is 3:00a.m. and i am
      having a bout of insomnia:>)

      > Mystery.
      > P.S. I hope you people are working on some fiction
      > to be betaed too? I'm hoping we can use this list as
      > a sounding board for fiction ideas too. After all,
      > we are Beta Unlimted!>

      I will try to send you the buffy/xover tomarrow (if
      you are still willing)after i saw part 1 i had to
      revamp the whole thing so i could really use the help!

      Also i am still looking for a few good beta's for a
      buffy fic that i have been working on:>

      OK gonna try to sleep now, i hope you all have a great
      night.

      Heather