8702Another new gen Supernatural novel from AWS!

  • Agent With Style
    May 22, 2012

                Agent With Style is proud to present a zine that will  change your world view on just what 'family' means:

                 ALL GODS GO TO HEAVEN

                God doesn’t care. God has disappeared.

                Castiel and the Winchesters might have been told that there was no sense in looking for God; Castiel might have gone on a bender trying to cope with this news; and Dean might have thrown away Sam’s talisman -- but when have our heroes ever gone down without a fight?

                  Casting about for a sliver of hope, the angel steps outside of the traditional thinking surrounding God, and into the complex, pulsating world described by the Gnostics.

                  In this funny, touching novel by Sophia Kelly Shultz, their search leads them to mystical places -- some peaceful, some terrifying -- where, with the help of a shaman, a witch doctor, and a fangirl, Sam, Dean and Castiel encounter the *one* being who might be able to find God and convince Him to emerge and protect His creation...

                  His Mother.

                 Don't miss this thrilling new zine!

                 Now available for ordering from the AWS website -- www.agentwithstyle.com

                  Please note -- all mail orders placed between May 22 and June 1 will be mailed out starting June 2 due to being away at MediaWest.   All burglars note -- we have a really BIG dog with an even BIGGER attitude problem….