78Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • Jo
    Oct 23, 1999
      Name or Alias: Josafeena, or Jo

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek: DS9 or Voyager, SG1,
      Charmed, Pretender, Prey

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Maria Cline, Lori McDonald, Valerie Jones,
      Siubhan, Sharon Nuttycombe

      Fav actors and actresses: Seth Green, David Boreanaz, Nicholas Brendan,
      Kristin Scott-Thomas, Audrey Hepburn, Joseph Fiennes

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes but haven't ever finished one to put it on an
      archive

      Do you beta-read: Yep, and then some

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy, any of the Shows mentioned above,
      I'd love some Star Wars or X-Men or any Sci-Fi. I'll do Slash if necessary.

      Can't wait to get started!

      Love
      Jo
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic