73Whooops!

  • Tara O'Shea
    Sep 23, 1999
      I should have waited to intro msyelf until I recieved the official letter,
      huh? Here's the bits I left off:

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Susan Garrett, Janet Toner, Patti Hayes, Missy
      Wilson, Joe "Little Otter" Macedon, Rache, Laurie "Maddog" D., and too many
      others to count

      Fav actors and actresses: Danny Kaye, Aidan Quinn, Callun Keith Rennie, Chow
      Yun Fat, Ralph Fiennes, Michael Easton, Tony Head, Will Patton, Traci
      Needham, Edward Attington, David McCallum, Rupert Everett, Peter Wingfield,
      Joshua Malina, Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, Orson Welles, Peta Wilson,
      Matthew Ferguson, Alberta Watson, Cate Blanchett, Colin Firth, Beau and Mike
      Starr, Aly Hannigan and Nicky Brendon, Brendan Fraser, Joe Pantoliano,
      Jessica Steen, Kirk Trutner, and too many more to list...

      Webpage address: http://ljc.simplenet.com

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes

      Do you beta-read: Upon occasion

      I think I covered everythign else in my prior message :) I'm set to digest,
      so pelase forgive me if I'm a tad behind.

      LJC