  • Mary Eve Parker
    Oct 5 3:22 PM

      Name or Alias: Eve aka Mary Eve Parker

      Fav shows: XFiles, Pretender, CSI, JAG
      Fav writers of fanfiction: Aldysgal, Donnilee, Michelle, Melanie-Anne, Rising Sun

      Fav actors and actresses: David Duchovny, Robert Redford, M.T. Weiss, Andrea Parker, Catherine Deneuve, Gillian Anderson, William Shockley, ....

      Webpage address:  www.eves-paradise.de.vu

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep I do so

      Do you beta-read: nope, wouldnt be good ... I am native German, so I can just really do and help with German stuff ... well I can run a spell check over it but that it and maybe help with creativity

      The fanfiction you will beta read: well like I said I can help with storylines and stuff like that because my blond brain is always smoking *g*
      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G-NC17 (high ratings are my favourites)

      Hugs, Eve

      ~ Eve's Paradise ~

      ** NEW** ~ Eva's Personal Page~  **NEW**

      ~ Pretender Challenge Page ~

      Yahoo! Messenger for SMS - Always be connected to your Messenger Friends