709RE: [Beta_Unlimited] Digest Number 417

  • Lady Kylandra
    Sep 19 3:25 PM
      >Oh boy. ^_^ Saint Seiya, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ronin Warriors, Gundam Wing,
      >Weiss Kreuz, Card Captor Sakura, F.A.K.E., Corrector Yuy, Sailor
      >Moon, Love Hina, Evangelion, Ai no Kusabi, Cowboy Bebop, Ah My
      >Goddess, Tokyo Babylon and X/1999, Rayearth, Kizuna,Rurouni Kenshin,
      >Fushigi Yuugi, Aeon Flux, Utena, Gravitation, Shinzo... I'm sure I'm
      >forgetting a huge lot of them, and that's just for japanese
      >animation. ^^0

      I don't suppose I'm incredibly lucky and you've seen 'A Wind Named Amnesia.' I have a short fic that I'm working on for it. It's yaoi, and shameless fluff. Not quite finished, and I'm not exactly sure when it will be, but I know it's going to be a pain finding a beta for it so I wanted to ask.

      --
      Lady Kylandra
      (who is squeeing over another boys in armor fan--hopefully the ranks will grow since Saint Seiya's been licensed)