667Beta Reader Needed

  • getty2410
    Aug 24, 2002
      HI, I'm new so just a quick into. Fav. TV shows, X-Files, JAG, and
      the Discovery Chanel. I'm looking for a beta reader. I'm a (online)
      previously published author. I'm working on a new story now that
      will be part of a online Virtual Season 10. At this point I really
      need someone who can read for content. Once I get the story up, then
      I can go back and check the finer grammer/punctuation points. Even
      if you're new to this ANY help gladly appreciated.

      You can E-mail me directly at LuckyCharm2410@... be sure to
      include the word X-Files in your subject line.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic