532Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited

  • Kathrin
    Feb 21, 2002
      Hi there!

      Well, since I'm new to this list I guess I should give a short introduction.
      So here you go :o):

      Name: Kathrin (a.k.a Murron)
      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender, Angel
      Fav movies: The Lord of the Rings, Moulin Rouge, X-Men, Crouching Tiger,
      Hidden Dragon, Gladiator ...
      Fav writers of fanfiction: so far: eretria, Diebin, Amphithea, Mara
      Greengrass and some others
      Fav actors and actresses: Hugh Jackman, Ewan McGregor, Cate Blanchett, Seth
      Green, Alyson Hannigan ...
      Webpage address: http://www.elflingslair.de.vu
      e-mail address: elfling@...
      Do you write fanfiction?: Yup, absolutely :o).
      Are you a beta-reader?: I'm afraid no. English isn't my first language so I
      guess I wouldn't be a sufficient help.
      What else? I'm a student for English & German literature and philology. I
      spend too much time on reading, fa:r too much time on writing and a little
      too much time on movies ... the trouble is, I love all of it :o).

      Nice to meet you all

      ~Murron
      "Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist,
      but you have ceased to live."
      - Mark Twain
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic