512Re: Looking for a beta reader

  • gopher_eeyore
    Jan 26, 2002
      Hi, my name is Kate and I'm a huge fan of both Buffy and Angel
      and if you still need a beta, I'm available. But there is one
      little thing, a don't really enjoy reading Angel and Buffy fanfic
      that centre on a relationship between Angel and Buffy themselves.
      But even if the story does have that particular relationship
      I'd still be willing to beta. Thanks.

      --- In Beta_Unlimited@y..., "agentsculder" <agentsculder@y...> wrote:
      > I have begun working on a Buffy/Angel crossover, and before I get
      > really into it, I'd like someone to look it over and let me know if
      > it is any good. I've written fan fic before, but none of my close
      > friends watch Buffy or Angel so they have no frame of reference.
      I'd
      > appreciate anyone's help.
      >
      > Always,
      > Agent Sculder