46Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • lucid dreamer
    Aug 7, 1999
      Name: Sandy Adams

      Fave shows: Okay, this is a long list, so I'm only going to hit the
      highlights. <g> Here goes! Knight Rider, Dark Shadows, ST:TOS, Battlestar
      Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Forever Knight, Stargate SG-1,
      Highlander, The Crow:Stairway To Heaven, Quantum Leap, Remington Steele, The
      Incredible Hulk, Real Ghostbusters, Transformers, Alien Nation, The X-Files,
      Charmed,...Oops, I said I'd keep it brief, didn't I? <g>

      Fave fan fiction writers: lots here too, but just off the top of my head,
      Kathy Resch, Marcy Robin, Maria Dunn, Trish Bennett, Tanaquil, elfin, Gryph,
      Jean Graham, Virginia Waldron, Dale Clark, and more!

      Webpages: http://www.angelfire.com/al2/fanfiction/index.html
      http://www.angelfire.com/al2/sandyshadows/index.html
      http://homepages.msn.com/TimesSquare/cyberkat33/index.html

      Do you write fan fiction? Yes. Lots of it, though I tend to take a long
      time to finish anything...

      Do you beta? Sometimes. I don't tend to have much time available for it,
      though I do enjoy doing it when I can.

      What would you beta? Anything in any of my fave genres. Up to an R
      rating...I really don't care for *very* explicit fic.

      Currently looking for someone to beta several Dark Shadows fics (mostly
      short), a Fright Night fic, and some crossovers.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic