4599New zines at AWS!

  • Agent With Style
    Oct 27, 2009

      Can you help?  We're looking for someone to help us build a shopping cart!

      We don't have a lot of money, but we have lots of zines.  If you have the expertise to put a cart on our website, we can shower you with a few bucks and lots and *lots* of free zines!

      E-mail me with your ideas and proposals at zines AT agentwithstyle DOT com – and even if you can't help with the cart, suggestions are always welcome!

      Here are the newest zines added to our website, with many more to follow:

                              AGENT WITH STYLE
                     * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                                 * Boston Legal *

      DENNY CRANE! 3
      DENNY CRANE! 4

           In the law offices of Crane, Poole & Schmidt, you can never be sure of what's going to happen next, but you can bank on Denny Crane saying his name ten or twelve times just so you know it's him, and Alan Shore calmly supplying a sarcastic barb that goes over most of his clients' heads.  How these two idiosyncratic lawyers got together is one of the great mysteries in the world, but come together they did -- in love, laughter and wit -- and the occasional dancing flamingo.  Don't miss these *thick* zines that are full of heartwarming, laugh-out-loud tales of love, sex, snappy reparte and a man who keeps muttering, "I'm *not* sleeping with you, Alan," even as he climbs into his lover's bed!  These issues contain wonderful slashy tales from superb writers such as Elfqueen, M.J., Qzeebrella and Mercedes Maybach, with gorgeous covers by KAM and interior artwork by Ashley J.  Don't miss them!

                                  * CSI:  Miami *

      TOGETHER

           In this novel written by Khylara, with cover art by Shar, long-buried feelings are forced to the surface for both Horatio and Speed after a brutal sexual assault.  Unable to cope alone, they turn to each other for help and healing as the search for Speed's assailants leads to two unexpected suspects.

                     * Hardcastle and McCormick *

      FUSSIN' AND FIGHTIN' 1
      FUSSIN' AND FIGHTIN' 2
      FUSSIN' AND FIGHTIN' 3

           The imagination of D.D. Brischke meets up with the cunning guile of Mark McCormick and the cantankerousness of Milt Hardcastle, and out of the tussle comes a series of zines that will whisk you away to the Gulls Way estate, where there may be loud voices and lots of slamming doors and squeeling tires, but the fussin' and fightin' never overshadows the love and respect these two men have for each other.  Come get embroiled in one case after another, as Mark and the judge meet up with private investigator Thomas Magnum, crafty Father Dowling, and millionaire-detectives Jonathan and Jennifer Hart, as well as several tales devoted to fathers -- those who are, those who never were, and those who wish they could be.  These are must-read stories full of fussin', fightin', love and laughter!

                   * Kung Fu:  The Legend Continues *

      CRY OF THE WOLF

          When the spirits call, Peter must choose between his loyalty to his job and his love for a beautiful female shaman.  Can he choose the right path and still be true to those he loves?  Don't missing this intriguing novel by D.D. Brischke!

                                     * NCIS *

      DAMAGE

           In this *thick* and involving Gibbs/DiNozzo novel by Xanthe, with a sparkling cover by Bluespirit, when Gibbs investigates a minor robbery, he uncovers something much more sinister, and the resulting investigation has unexpected and far-reaching consequences.   Note:  This novel has flashbacks of child sexual abuse, though none is shown.

           "Give me your badge and gun,” Gibbs said quietly.  Tony stared at him.  “Now, DiNozzo!” Gibbs barked.  “I don’t know what the hell is going on with you, but I can’t trust you right now so I’m suspending you from duty.”

                                 * The Sentinel *

      AFTERGLOW

           For all of you faithful and patient fen who have asked when Glow's early work would be collected into one volume, your prayers have finally been answered!  This zine contains four remarkable examples of this award-winning author's early Sentinel slash fiction, fiction that has never been net published and is now hard to find:  "Birthday Rules," "Halftime Festivities," "A Quiet Evening at Home" and "Past Imperfect".  By turns poignant, funny, dramatic, and sweet, this is a collection not to be missed!

                                * Star Trek (TOS) *

      JUGGERNAUT

           From the close collaboration of Starshadow and Jeanne Marie Sosa comes this wonderfully written, *thick* K/S novel, with a striking cover by Ashley J.  Stranded on the planet Alpha Vega IX, a lush, non-aligned world inhabited by a heterogeneous population desperately struggling to restore its civilization and regain a foothold on its devastated infrastructure following decades of catastrophic warfare, Captain James T. Kirk must do whatever is necessary in order to save the lives of both his emotionally damaged Vulcan bondmate and himself.  Torn against his will from his highly valued role as starship captain, and without the force of Starfleet behind him, how will he find a way out for the two of them?  How far will he boldly go in order to reclaim his beloved Spock’s very life?  In the face of seemingly insurmountable odds, Kirk uncovers within himself an unflinching daring, even becoming involved in a sizzling ménage not of his own volition, ensnared in the grip of a ravaging monster the likes of which he has never before encountered!  Don't miss this amazing novel!

                                * Stargate SG-1 *

      JACK'S SON 7

           With perfect timing, from the prolific keyboard of LRH Balzer comes the next installment of this heartwarming series.  Celebrating Halloween for the first time, five-year-old Doug (once 32-year-old Daniel Jackson) is learning all the ins and outs of the candy-gathering ritual known as Trick-or-Treating.  See the world through his eyes as he gains a new friend and unknowingly helps an old one, while Jack O'Neill nearly ruptures something in trying to keep up with his 'son'.  This novel is rife with laughter and amazement and will have you smiling all the way through.  Happy Halloween!

                            * Starsky and Hutch *

      STANS MISSUS

           In this slash A/U novel by Monika, with a beautiful cover by Enednoviel, Kjeld Hutchison and Dafried Starsky are the closest of friends until the unthinkable happens and Kjeld is taken away from his family to be trained as a gladiator in ancient Rome.  Kjeld's life is a happy enough one, but he has never truly forgotten his boyhood friend.  When the now-grown men meet again, it could spell death for one of them.  Can they reconcile their differences and accept the growing attraction between them despite the danger?

                                 * Supernatural *

      BLOOD BROTHERS 2
      BLOOD BROTHERS 3

           While sharing blood with someone can make two people blood brothers, Sam and Dean are *literally* brothers of the blood, and that means each one's life is in the other's hands.  Little brother makes sure big brother doesn't make a bet he can't keep, and big brother makes sure little brother is safe from the goulies and ghosties that go bump in the night.  In a family where being brothers means living to see another day, Sam and Dean have this act down *cold*.  Get these fantastic gen zines with stories by Brate, K. Hanna Korrosy, Kamelion, Jeanne R. Gold, IMTheresa, Gaelicspirt and many more!

                             AGENT WITH STYLE
                     * www.agentwithstyle.com *

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic