4522More new zines at AWS!

  • Agent With Style
    Jul 1, 2009

      Please note – I'm adding zines to our website as fast as I can, but I'm only one person.  Please hang on a little longer, and the zine you're waiting for will pop up on our site, ready to be ordered.  My tired fingers thank you.  :-)

      Our next con is Shore Leave in Baltimore, MD, on July 10-12, 2009.  Pre-con orders are a Good Thing and are being accepted until 11:59 EST on July 4, 2009.

      Here are the newest zines added to our website, with many more to follow:

                                               AGENT WITH STYLE
                                    * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                                        * Magnificent Seven *

      FAMILY TIES

           In this engaging Chris/Ezra novel by VampyrAlex, with a lovely color cover by Romanse, someone from Ezra’s past shows up at the unlikeliest of moments, causing complete upheaval for Ezra.  A new mystery about the gambler’s past ignites Chris’s curiosity and hidden desire for Ezra.  With all of the Seven standing at his side, Ezra finds himself dealing with difficult memories from the past and new challenges in the present.  "Family Ties" addresses the question of what defines family and what defines friend.  This is a wonderfully written, sexy, emotional tale that brings Chris and Ezra to difficult choices that will affect not only the rest of their lives, but the lives of *all* of the Seven.

                                              * Multimedia *

      OF DREAMS AND SCHEMES 24

            From "NCIS" to "Supernatural" to "Lord of the Rings" to "Real Ghostbusters" to "Star Trek" in its many incarnations, and many more, flights of fancy and tales of dastardly derring-do fill the pages of this gen anthology zine.  Come join in the fun!

                                   * NCIS / Man from UNCLE *

      PAST AND PRESENT

             DUCKY'S PAIN (also available from AWS) followed Illya Kuryakin and April Dancer from UNCLE to NCIS as they searched for a madman who was trying to kill both their family and Napoleon Solo's.  This gen "NCIS" / "Man from UNCLE" crossover zine contains five stories by Batwoman set in the same universe, where we learn more about Illya/Ducky's and April's life together.

      "First Date" – Illya and April are attracted to each other, but they want a relationship based on more than physical attraction.  Illya searches for the perfect first date.

      "Aftermath" – In the NCIS episode "Meat Puzzle," Ducky survived being taken hostage.  Can his family survive learning he was kidnapped?

      "Letters" – Ducky makes plans for the future.

      "Decisions" – NCIS wants April to work for them.

      "Mother's Day" – April is given the perfect Mother's Day gift – the arrest of an old enemy.

                                             * The Sentinel *

      SYNERGY 5
      SYNERGY 6

            Synergy is defined as
      the working together of two things to produce an effect greater than the sum of their individual effects – and what better example of that than Jim and Blair, two dissimilar men who come together, as friends, partners and lovers, resulting in a relationship that is better than either man alone?  With deftly-written tales by such wonderful authors as Anne Light, Glow, Emrys, Kath Moonshine and many others, these are zines you'll want to read again and again!

                                            * Stargate SG-1 *

      DHD 2
      DHD 3
      DHD 5

           The title is an acronym for "Dial Home Device," the machinery that allows one to dial up a Stargate and step through to another world, and just as that DHD opens a portal to new and unique places, so do these zines open a doorway to a thrilling and enthralling slash universe where Jack and Daniel are more than just good friends.  These stories are full of laughter, affection, and most of all, the joy that friendship and partnership can bring to two men who often thought they would never find love again.  Don't miss these amazing zines!

                                       * Starsky and Hutch *

      BARELY LEGAL

           The limit of what's considered legal has changed drastically over the decades, and the hot, sweet stories in this slash zine, running from the hip '70s through the excellent '80s and all the way up to the fresh '90s, stretch those limits as the idea of what's taboo shifts with the years.  Come join Starsky and Hutch as they go undercover as gay men in the leather underworld, or face the horror of turning (gulp) fifty, or learning to survive the shock of being together again and picking up the pieces of their lives following a separation of five long years, or stories that will leave you gasping for breath because you're laughing so hard.  With authors like Cyanne, Glow, Chimera, Kath Moonshine, Emrys and Tiger Tyger, don't miss this fantastic zine!

                                           * Supernatural *

      HUNTING TRIPS 3
      HUNTING TRIPS 4

            Full of brand-new stories by amazing authors like Marcia Brin, K. Hanna Korossy, Angela Gabriel and more, these gen zines showcase funny, sad, happy and dramatic stories that show Dean and Sam in a new light!

                                               AGENT WITH STYLE
                                    * www.agentwithstyle.com *

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic