443Newbie

  • Devilish Angel
    Nov 24, 2001
      Name or Alias: Kip/C. Blue

      Fav shows: Iron Chef, The X-Files, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, anything anime
      (except Pokemon, DBZ, and the like - never could get into those)

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Keelan August, purpleatheist

      Fav actors and actresses: Ioan Gruffudd (best known for role in "Horatio
      Hornblower"), Gillian Anderson, Lillian Gish, Alan Rickman, Ewan McGregor,
      Jude Law

      Webpage address: http://www.envy.nu/kateshouse, but that's down until New
      Year's Day.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, but not as much as I used to, and the older
      stuff really sucks.

      Do you beta-read: If asked, I'll try to, but it depends on how much I've got
      on my plate and how bad the writer's block is.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Harry Potter (het and slash, case by case
      basis), Koko wa Greenwood (no Mary Sues), Tenchi Muyo (ditto), plus all
      favorite shows (slash only for WLiiA?, certain pairings for XF)

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G to R, NC-17 if there's not too
      much violence or sex.

      Which reminds me - I'm looking for a beta myself. If there's anyone out
      there willing to beta-read what will be a long story (at least 8 chapters),
      a Snape/Hermione romance, kindly email me and I'll send along what I've got.

      Thank you!

      Kip