43Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • Doc 23
    Jul 29, 1999
      Name or Alias: Doc

      Fav shows: SOF, Highlander:The Raven, Space: Above & Beyond, JAG, Xena,
      Charmed, Buffy, South Park

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Kath, Rocky, Jennifer, Koshie, Jessie Albano, Ray
      S., SpecOpsFan, and others I Just can't remember, Sorry!!!

      Fav actors and actresses: John Wayne, Mel Gibson, Elizabeth Gracen, David
      James Elliot, Catherine Bell, Lucy Lawless, Melinda Clarke, Brad Johnson,
      Tim Abell, Kristen Cloke, & the others from S:AAB - (McQueen & Hawkes
      especially!.

      Webpage address: None - Working on it.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Trying

      Do you beta-read: I won't tell!

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows & others as
      well. I love reading!!

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything: From G to NC-17
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic