425Re: Very New Newbie

  • chinga_51@hotmail.com
    Oct 31, 2001
      Yo! I tried to send this a while ago, but i guess it didnt work... oh
      well, here we go again!

      Name or alias: My friends call me Killian or Kill.. you pick

      Fav shows: X-Files, Titus, That 70's show, Grounded for LIfe, The
      Agency, CSI, Exposure, The Invisable Man, Lexx, Farscape, Quantum
      Leap, Sliders, Best Damn Sports Show Period, ER, The LoneGun Men, Red
      Dwarf, South Park, That's My Bush, SNL, Manor Born, Absolutly
      Fabulous, Highlander, The Chronicle... to name a few :)

      Fav fan fiction writers: too many to name...

      Fav actors and actresses: Gillian Anderson, Claudia Black, Ben
      Browder, Tea Leoni, Mitch Pleggi, William B. Davis, Virginia Hey,
      Gigi Edgly, Lani Tupu, Wayne Pygram, Paul Goodard, Keano(sp) Reaves,
      Gweneth(sp) Paltrow...

      Web address: none at the moment

      Do you write fan fiction?: yeah, but i dont post very often

      Do you Beta read?: yep!

      The fanfiction you will beta read: anything from my rather large list
      of shows or about my fav actors/actresses... no slash though

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic