400Intro & Seeking Beta

  • Michele Bumbarger
    Oct 1, 2001
      Name or Alias: Michele

      Favorite shows: Angel (the series), Buffy, the
      Vampire Slayer, Highlander, Stargate SG-1, Tomorrow
      People

      Webpage address: http://www.alternate-realities.net

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes.

      Do you beta-read?: Yes, selectively. I spend so much
      time writing that I am reluctant to sign up to beta
      for fear of not having enough time or providing the
      sort of attention I should to the story. Also, I like
      to be very, very, very familiar with an individual's
      writing style before beta reading, and for this reason
      I tend to only beta for people I have known and whose
      work I've read for more than a year.

      I am currently seeking a beta reader for a series that
      I am working on, which is a Stargate SG-1/Tomorrow
      People crossover. I am mostly interested in receiving
      help from someone who is familiar with Stargate up to
      early season 5; this person does not have to be
      familiar with the Tomorrow People.

      I am looking for someone who will not only point out
      grammatical and spelling errors, but also plotting,
      characterization, inconsistencies - basically I want a
      beta who is willing to tell me what is wrong and how
      to fix it and not worry about offending me or hurting
      my feelings.

      Please email me back at the following email:
      angstqueen@...

      Thanks!
      Michele

      http://phone.yahoo.com