      From: Bonnie E.
      Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 7:43 PM
      Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Re: Beta Reader - desperate request!

      Hello, again, all!

      I just read the instructions for this message board, and I realize it
      would probably be good and fair if I shared time beta reading some
      fics for people.  I really did like doing it when I did so, and I'd
      love to do it again.  Just expect there to be a 2-3 week turnaround.
      If this is still okay, I'll be willing to beta for the following
      stories.

      All Final Fantasy series
      Star Ocean 1 and 2
      Breath of Fire 1, 2, 3
      Chrono Trigger and Cross
      Sailor Moon
      Dragon Ball Z
      Gundam Wing
      The Practise
      Quantum Leap
      Harry Potter
      Possibly some other RPG series' I haven't thought of.  Just ask!

      The only types of stories under these categories I will not beta is
      slash, yuri and yaoi.  I will beta read shonen ai.

      My strengths are in dialogue and characterization.  My grammar and
      spelling are average.  I'll pick up basic mistakes, but probably
      nothing complicated.