387Re: Beta Reader - desperate request!

  • Bonnie E.
    Sep 18, 2001
      Hello, again, all!

      I just read the instructions for this message board, and I realize it
      would probably be good and fair if I shared time beta reading some
      fics for people. I really did like doing it when I did so, and I'd
      love to do it again. Just expect there to be a 2-3 week turnaround.
      If this is still okay, I'll be willing to beta for the following
      stories.

      All Final Fantasy series
      Star Ocean 1 and 2
      Breath of Fire 1, 2, 3
      Chrono Trigger and Cross
      Sailor Moon
      Dragon Ball Z
      Gundam Wing
      The Practise
      Quantum Leap
      Harry Potter
      Possibly some other RPG series' I haven't thought of. Just ask!

      The only types of stories under these categories I will not beta is
      slash, yuri and yaoi. I will beta read shonen ai.

      My strengths are in dialogue and characterization. My grammar and
      spelling are average. I'll pick up basic mistakes, but probably
      nothing complicated.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic