367oops, I didn't give a proper introduction myself, so here it is

  • Sidious Palpatine
    Aug 4, 2001
      Name or Alias: depends on where you go on the
      Internet. I go by Prince Luke Skywalker on
      fanfiction.net, but that e-mail address was getting to
      full, so I use Palpatine_Sidious for this list
      Fav shows: Spellbinder, Murder She Wrote, Chips
      (havent' watched it in a while though)>
      Fav writers of fanfiction: I don't have a specific
      favorite
      Fav actors and actresses: don't really have any
      favorites>
      Webpage address:
      http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Cafe/7725

      and

      http://fan.starwars.com/starwarsinternetstory
      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes I do
      Do you beta-read: I might try to sometime, but I'm
      not sure if people would want me to beta....I need
      people to beta my things

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I'm not sure if I
      could
      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: If I did,
      then G- PG-13

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic