364Newbie

  • dejavu_girl@juno.com
    Aug 3, 2001
      Name or Alias: Desdemona

      Fav shows: Roswell, Daria, Gilmore Girls, 7th Heaven, Dharma and Greg,
      Will and Grace, and Beverly Hills 90201

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Too many to list

      Fav actors and actresses: Dean Cain, Tom Cruise, Cary Grant, Robin
      Williams, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and the casts of my fav shows.

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, but I haven't posted anything yet.

      Do you beta-read: Yes

      The fanfiction you will beta read: The above mentioned shows, plus JAG,
      Once and Again, The Practice, Ally McBeal, Frasier, Sabrina: The Teenage
      Witch, Law and Order (both the original and SVU), and Felicity; mostly
      for grammar, punctuation, and light characterization. I won't read male
      slash unless I can see it happening. However, I'll read female slash.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: PG-13 to NC-17

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic