357Welcome to Beta_Unlimited

  • Summer
    Jul 31 5:10 PM

      Hey all,

      Just joined, so I thought I should introduce myself. I'm Summer and I've done a lot of beta reading in the past and I'd like to get back into it now that I have some time on my hands. Let's see...I watch and can effectively beta for: X-Files, Days of our Lives, One Life to Live, Dawson's Creek, Felicity, Star Wars...and I'm sure there are one or two more I'm forgetting...oh, yeah--the ultimate guilty pleasure (and I'm almost afraid to admit this, lol) but I can beta boyband fiction, too. Whew! My dirty little secret out of the closet!

      I can also do just general grammar and miscellaneous beta if anyone needs that, too. If you'd like to talk to me or have me do some beta, just drop me a line!

      Hope to hear from some of you soon! :o)

      Summer
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic