331Beta Needed For A Pretender Story

  • Caroline
    Jul 4, 2001
      Hey there. I have an old story I wrote about a year or so ago that I could
      do with someone looking at. I want to make it clear however, that it is a
      RAPE M/M story. Someone who once read it called it 'icky'. I wasn't going
      to bother having it beta'd, but i've decided to make it a trilogy, so I want
      to get the old one improved as the second piece is almost finished.
      It's a Pretender story concerning Jarod and a bit graphic, so please don't
      reply if you think you could be offended or are considered underaged in your
      country of origin. I want to make it better and for that, I need a beta.
      Hope someone can help :)

      Caroline
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic