321Beta needed

  • Anita Jayne
    Jun 19, 2001
      I am looking for a beta reader with good knowledge of Highlander, B5,
      BtVS, Star Trek and A-team. I'm willing to return the favour and Beta
      for other people I have pretty good knowledge of the above serise.
      Must be prepared to read anything from Gen to N-17 maybe also help out
      with a little orginal fiction.

      Name or Alias: Nite, Fire bird, Darling_violetta (depends on where I
      am.)

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Highlander, A- team and Night
      Rider.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Tessa Rae, Rory V. Pascual, Reckless, Red
      and Lore

      Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, James
      Marsters, Emma Thompson (lots more than I don't have time to add)

      Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/daisy_scheerhoorn/index.html

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes

      Do you beta-read: More than willing have already had lots of
      experiance also work with non-native english speakers.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic