      > As others saw; I could not bring
      > My passions from a common spring.'
      > -- from "Alone" by E.A.P.
      > 'We live and think we've made a mark,
      > But when our time has come,
      > We have to stop and think,
      > Does anyone know we've gone?'
      > -- from 'The Figurehead' by J.K.H.

      i just got your message thank you so much i have been looking
      for someone to beta read my stories for awhile this one is
      something i wrote a long time ago it's a little rough around
      the edges and forgive my punctuation it for lack of a better
      term stinks. but i have since bought a book on grammar and
      punctuation and also find myself consulting the spell and grammar
      check in word a lot more often.

      let me know when you want me to send you the story also
      would you ever consider beta reading a script? i'm a screnwriter
      who's currently in the middle of revisions and i really need
      someone's input as to whether i've finally grasp the finer points
      of punctuation.as well as making sure the story flows properly.

      Mary Ann Carlquist

      emailaddress: mscarstairs@...
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic