274Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Beta wanted

  • Kali Sandison
    Apr 25, 2001
      <<Anyone interested in helping me out? I need someone to editted
      a few stories. Or a few people to edit some stories. I don't
      know
      how to phrase it (I've been up three days straight writing).>>

      Did you not get the Vlad beta I sent you? My computer was a
      little wonky then and I'm still finding out about missing emails.

      =====
      "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
      "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic