2675New zines at AWS!

  • Agent With Style
    Jul 2, 2008

      Our next con is Shore Leave in Baltimore, MD, on July 11-13, 2008.   The deadline for pre-con orders is 11:59 pm on July 6, 2008.

      We're still accepting Coke reward codes for anyone who wants to send them our way, and a thousand blessings to those who have sent them in already to zines AT agentwithstyle.com and continue to do so!

      Here are the newest zines added to our website, with many more to follow:

                                  AGENT WITH STYLE
                      * www.agentwithstyle.com *

      ______________________________________

                                    * CSI: Miami *
      ______________________________________

      MIAMI MAGIC

            This slash zine contains a dozen Horatio Caine/Tim Speedle stories deftly written by Khylara, showiing what the CSI agents get up to when work stops for the day.  From first time to established relationship, these stories run the gamut and will hold you spellbound to the very last page!  Happy endings are guaranteed!

      ______________________________________

                                    * The Magnificent 7 *
      ______________________________________

      THE THIRD KIND 1
      THE THIRD KIND 2

           "There are two kinds of people in this life," Ezra explains before the Seven wade into a fight, "those who seek battle and seem not to fear death, and those who avoid battle but will stand and fight to the death if their loved ones are threatened. That is true courage."  As he rides away from the upcoming fight, leaving his companions behind, he adds, "Then there's the third kind."  In that instance, Ezra might have equated 'the third kind' with 'coward', but he found he couldn't stay away, and returned to stand with his brothers-in-arms.  So truly, 'the third kind of people' are those who might take a little longer to decide, but come through in the end.  That's Ezra through and through, a smooth talker who would rather dazzle with his tongue than lash out with his fists.  A lover, not a fighter.  Not unless pushed.  And in these Ezra-centric slash zines, the gambler shows a tough yet tender side, and just how inventive he can get under the covers!

      ______________________________________

                                    * The Professionals *
      ______________________________________

      A LITTLE B&D 1
      A LITTLE B&D 2

            A comfy chair, some soft music, a nice cool beverage, and a little Bode and Doyle – the perfect ingredients for a cozy night in.  From silly to dramatic, and everything in between, the stories in these fantastic slash zines follow our favorite CI5 agents and see what they're getting up to, on the streets and between the sheets!

      ______________________________________

                                      * The Sentinel *
      ______________________________________

      IN THE JUNGLE 1

           In this collection of enthralling slash stories, you'll find such stories as:  Blair meets the man of his dreams after becoming lost on a solitary hiking trip, but the unhappy police detective who rescues him seems to be determined to spend the rest of his days in solitude in a cabin far from civilization; a short, sweet romp through Jim's life with Sandburg - never an easy thing; and while on an expedition into the Amazon with his mentor, Blair's group is attacked by marauders.  Pick up this fantastic zine!

      ______________________________________

                                  * Starsky and Hutch *
      ______________________________________

      STARSKY AND HUTCH SPECIAL GEN COLLECTION 5
      STARSKY AND HUTCH SPECIAL GEN COLLECTION 6

           Collected from the various multimedia zines published by Neon Rainbow Press and put into one zine, here are all the Starsky and Hutch stories in one spot, for your reading enjoyment. With stories by wonderful authors K. Hanna Korossy, Maria Farina, Mary L. Millard, Londa Pfeffer, Katie Steuer and many others, come see what the two cops from Bay City are up to now!

      ______________________________________

                                    * Supernatural *
      ______________________________________

      EVERY WAY POSSIBLE

           In the episode "Mystery Spot," Sam is caught in a time loop that makes him keep repeating the same Tuesday over and over again -- in which Dean dies a different way every day.  We see several of Dean's demises on-screen, but are told that there are dozens, perhaps hundreds that aren't shown, so an amazing group of writers have put forth their ideas of how Dean could have met his end.  Some are funny, some are sad, but they all deal with Sam, Dean and a repeating day, and are an engaging set of tales!  As Sam tells Dean, "I've lived through every possible Tuesday.  I've watched you die every possible way.  Tried everything I know to save your life -- and I can't.  No matter what I do, you die.  And then I wake up.  And then it's Tuesday again."  Don't miss this amazing zine!

      HUNTING ON THE NET 5
      HUNTING  ON THE NET 6
      HUNTING ON THE NET 7

           Gathering the best gen Supernatural stories to be found on the net, these zines have tales by such wonderful authors as K. Hanna Korossy, Angela Gabriel, Mady Bay and many more.  The creativity of these authors will hold you spellbound to the very last page!

      YOU'LL THANK ME WHEN IT'S WEDNESDAY!

           We got so many stories, we had to do a second zine!  "You mean we can't even go out for breakfast?" Dean asks plaintively from the shower, and Sam snaps, "You'll thank me when it's Wednesday!"  If only Sam could *get* to Wednesday -- but he's stuck in a timeloop that makes him relive Tuesday over and over, and watch Dean die each day, causing the timeloop to reset, bringing Dean to life again. We're only shown a few of the hundreds of ways Dean comes to an end, and the talented writers of the tales collected in this zine bring you the rest. From silly to heartstopping to touching to laugh-out-loud, these stories will send you rushing on a trip with Sam as he tries to explain to Dean what's happening, or decides to keep Dean in the dark; tries to run away from the upcoming death or wraps Dean in bubblewrap and refuses to let him move an inch off the bed. Come along on a whirlwind ride that will make you laugh, make you cry, but make you entirely grateful that, no matter what, the day always resets.

                                    * Without a Trace *

      COME AND GONE 5

           When you're searching for a lost child, a missing husband, a wife who has disappeared, no one else understands the tension and danger better than the man by your side, whether he's a fellow agent or your boss.  From Danny/Martin to Jack/Martin to Danny/Jack, these slash zines explore the world of Missing Persons as well as the personal lives of those men who search for them.  Love can happen in the most unusual of circumstances...

                                  AGENT WITH STYLE
                      * www.agentwithstyle.com *

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic