2596New zines at AWS!

  • Agent With Style
    Feb 14, 2008

      Pre-con orders are being accepted (and encouraged!) for RevelCon in Houston, and for those of you who want the zines *now,* we can mail them right to you.  :-)

      We're still collecting Coke rewards codes, so keep sending those in to zines @ agentwithstyle.com.  Thanks!

                                            AGENT WITH STYLE
                                   * www.agentwithstyle.com *

      The following zines were just added to our webpage:

                                              * CSI: Miami*

      COLLECTED BY KHYLARA

           With a beautiful color cover and interiors by Wav, this digest collection of Khylara's wonderful CSI: Miami stories showcases Horatio's and Speed's growing love for each other.  Come enjoy such engaging stories as:  CAUGHT IN THE RAIN:  That's an idea, he thought, a mischievous little smile appearing on his face.  Curl up in Horatio's bed, naked and willing and waiting for him...  DREAMING:  I've wanted him, loved him, for so long now that I really wish I could find a way to tell him how I really feel.  HOPEFULLY:  But with Tim it's to the point where I literally don't think I could live without him and I don't want to try.  TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER:  "She's family," Horatio said quietly. "Yelena and Ray Jr. are all the family I have left."  SHOPPING AT ARTIE'S:  Horatio stopped him with a hand on his arm, blushing a little. "Actually, I was looking for something built for two."  THE RIDE:  Horatio opened his eyes and smiled. "Mmm. Wonderful."  He slid his arms around Speed's neck.  "You weren't kidding, were you?  About taking me for a ride?"  And many more!

      FAERIE

           Written by Khylara, this *thick* alternate universe CSI: Miami novel, with a color cover and colour interiors by Ara, brings forth secrets, unexpected revelations, and danger from outside the team.  Lots of Horatio/Speed, hurt/comfort and a happy ending are guaranteed!

                                                * Due South *

      ANYTHING

           Written by Sanguine (a penname used briefly by Bast), Ray Vecchio returns from his undercover assignment irrevocably changed, and when that change takes a deadly turn, Ray Kowalski is there to pick up the pieces of Ben's shattered heart and damaged body. Don't miss this amazing novel that pulls no punches!

                                       * Jake and the Fatman *

      BLOOD IN THE STREETS

           From the devilish stylings of Rimfire comes an intriguing novel that explores the relationship between Jake Styles and Derek Mitchell, set against the backdrop of a dangerous case.  Police officers are being killed and the only thing linking the cases are the metal house letters found by each body.  Everyone wonders who will be next and will the killer be stopped before another cop dies?

                                            * Magnificent 7 *

      MAGNIFICENT SLASH HOLIDAYS 1
      MAGNIFICENT SLASH HOLIDAYS 2
      MAGNIFICENT SLASH HOLIDAYS 3
      MAGNIFICENT SLASH HOLIDAYS 4

           From Christmas to birthdays to holidays they just made up, come celebrate with these seven hotties who would rather make love than war!

                                            * Multimedia *

      THE BROTHERHOOD 3

           The bonds of brothers, whether through family -- like Sam and Dean of "Supernatural" or Charlie and Don of "Numb3rs" -- or partnership --  like Jim and Blair of "The Sentinel" and the gangs from "NCIS" or "Firefly" or  either "Stargate" series -- is real and strong, tested by sorrow, strengthened by laughter, forged in brotherly love.  Come celebrate these bonds and find amazing stories in those fandoms and more in this fantastic, thick digest zine!

                                                   * Sentinel *

      BEST OF BAST

           With a gorgeous color cover and interior artwork by Shar, this *thick* digest zine gathers Bast's numerous stories from various Sentinel and multimedia anthologies all in one place.  Come sit a spell and read these great tales!

      DERAILED

           Written by LilyK, with a beautiful cover and  interior art by Romanse, in this entralling slash novel, when Blair wakes in an extended care facility, he's told that for the past four years he's been in a coma and what he remembers about his life was only a dream.  To make matters worse, when he asks for his partner, Naomi tells him that there is no one named "Jim Ellison" in his life.  Can Blair discover what's real and what's not before it's too late?

      EVERLASTING

           Graced with a color cover and interior art by Geli, this series of interconnected short stories comprises a hot novel by Shadow.  Showcasing how Jim's and Blair's love grows with their trust and devotion given freely to the other, these stories explore Dom/submissive ideas and more.  As their relationship progresses, they give love to Simon Banks, also, becoming a threesome.  Don't miss this fantastic zine!

                                              * Supernatural *

      COLLECTED SUPERNATURAL SHORTS BY SHORTS

           In these stories of true brotherly love (yes, Wincest), Shorts spins amazing tales of love and need and being close to the only other person who understands what you're going through.  Who else can Sam and Dean turn to but each other?  Don't miss this engaging zine!

                                            AGENT WITH STYLE
                                   * www.agentwithstyle.com *

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic