2550New zines at AWS!

  • Mystery Frank
    Nov 7, 2007
      We're still on the road after having had a great time at BASCon.
      Please take this into account when placing your order. We'll fill
      all orders when we return home in about a week.

      Coke rewards codes are always welcome! Feel free to e-mail any you
      have to us at zinesATagentwithstyle.com.

      Yep, I screwed up. I was going great guns on listing new zines on
      our webpage since we had such a big backlog, and I accidentally
      listed three zines I shouldn't have. The listings for ROOFTOP
      CONFESSIONS 1 and 2 and FIRESTORM CONCERTO have been taken off, and
      if you'd like to order these fantastic Supernatural zines, please go
      to http://www.severalunlimited.com/revelcon and look for GriffinSong
      Press. Sorry to everyone involved. Mea culpa!

      AGENT WITH STYLE
      * www.agentwithstyle.com *

      The following zines have been added to the AWS website:

      * The Dead Zone *

      PHYSICAL THERAPY 1
      PHYSICAL THERAPY 2
      PHYSICAL THERAPY 3

      After six years in a coma following a nearly-fatal car accident,
      Johnny Smith awakes to find he has the gift (or curse) of second
      sight. His doctor tells him that he had sustained severe brain
      damage in the accident, and that his astonishing recovery must be
      because he is tapping into a "dead zone" in his brain -- a region
      humans don't normally use to handle sensory perception -- in order to
      function. Physical rehabilitation trainer Bruce Lewis starts out as
      a helper, teaching Johnny how to walk again, and becomes a close
      friend. Inspired by Bruce's optimism and sense of humor, Johnny
      begins pushing himself harder and harder in rehab, determined to
      fully regain the use of his legs. The two men grow closer, their
      friendship turning into something more, a love between vastly
      different men who somehow "click". Johnny's visions are sometimes a
      source of danger, sometimes a warning, and sometimes a help when
      Bruce and the psychic try to help others while discovering how to
      join their own lives into one.

      * The Sentinel *

      MATING RITUAL 1
      MATING RITUAL 2
      MATING RITUAL 3
      MATING RITUAL 4
      MATING RITUAL 5
      MATING RITUAL 6
      MATING RITUAL 7

      As an anthropologist, Blair Sandburg has come into contact with
      many different tribes' mating rituals, so he can pick and choose the
      best parts to use when he attempts to court his Sentinel, and can
      recognize Jim's moves when he decides to perform a few mating rituals
      of his own. Don't miss these great zines!

      SENSORY NET 2
      SENSORY NET 3

      Gathering the best Sentinel stories to be found on the net,
      these zines have tales by such wonderful authors as Anna Kelly,
      Sheila Paulson, Carole Seegraves, L.A. Adolf and many more. The
      creativity of these authors will hold you spellbound to the very last
      page!

      SENSORY OVERLOAD 1
      SENSORY OVERLOAD 2
      SENSORY OVERLOAD 3
      SENSORY OVERLOAD 4
      SENSORY OVERLOAD 5
      SENSORY OVERLOAD 6

      Full of brand-new stories by amazing authors like Sheila
      Paulson, Catherine Schlein, Debbie pack, Gena Fisher and more, these
      zines showcase funny, sad, happy and dramatic stories that show Jim
      and Blair in a new light!

      AGENT WITH STYLE
      * www.agentwithstyle.com *
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic