25333survey

  • grgiall
    Jun 27, 2014
      I am taking a statistics class this summer(going to pharmacy school...yes, at my age, crazy, but doing it anyway) so
      I have to do a survey for a project;
      If you read paranormal, and are willing to do this survey, just answer two questions:
      1. how many dragon shifters stories have you read since June 2013
      2. how many vampire stories have you read since June 2013
      please copy paste and answer on rebeccadraco.com contact form because I might miss it if you do it here:(

      I'll enter you for a free copy of my next book if you'll do this for me...drawing August 1:)