253Newbie

  • saveangel@yahoo.com
    Apr 2, 2001
      Name or Alias: Seersha

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Charmed, Friends, Sea
      Change (I miss that show!!)

      Fav writers of fanfiction: (I couldn't possibly name them all, so
      here's a few) Ducks, Harpy, Serena, Rebecca Carefoot, Chelle, Kita,
      Maayan.

      Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, James
      Marsters, Charisma Carpenter, Eliza Dushku, Kevin Spacey, Hugh
      Jackman.

      Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/saveangel/index.html

      Do you write fanfiction?: Of course but I have yet to post.

      Do you beta-read: I haven't yet, but I'm willing to give it a go!

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows as stated
      above. I'm more in tune with Angel and Buffy stuff.