2424Re: Hi, Looking for someone who knows Xena Warrior Princess

  • janine_hilltop
    Jul 16, 2007

      Hi, just joined the group and would be happy to read for you. I am a
      certified Xena HCNB and very devoted to the show. I'd be happy to hear
      from you.

      Battle On!!

      --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "asimpson86" <asimpson86@...>
      > Hi, my name is Adrienne and I'm a new writer and I would just like to
      > know what others think about my writings and what ways could there be
      > to improve them. I'm working on one particular story, its based on the
      > tv show Xena Warrior Princess. Things are turned around in the story,
      > Xena isn't lead down the same path as in the show but an entirely
      > different one where she falls in love with Ulysses and becomes
      > Athena's Chosen. Main characters from the show, like Gabrielle are
      > still in the story. Really interested in knowing what others think, I
      > believe my biggest problem may be that I'm too lengthy.
      > Please let me know what you think,
      > Adrienne
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic