2418Beta reader need for Andromeda fic's

  • Mickey
    Jul 4, 2007
      Hi. I need a beta reader for my Andromeda fic's. I only have one that is complete right now, but I have several more in the works. I love the friendshipship between Dylan and Beka and I love the up's and down's in that relationship, so that's what most of my fic's will tend to center on. The one that's done right now is a Dylan PoV, missing scene/episode tag for the season 1 episode "Forced Perspective".
      Any takers?

      The Heart of a Hero

      Insanity is fun! Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

      The more I see of men, the better I like dogs.
      --attributed to Madame Roland