2399Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Intro & need a beta

  • RP Michaud
    Jun 6, 2007
      From: kerrisonr <kerrisonr@...>
      Date: 2007/05/29 Tue PM 11:45:32 CDT
      To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Intro & need a beta

      Hello all.

      I'm Kerrison and I'm new to the group. I don't know what you all
      usually look for in introductions, so I'll be brief about myself (who
      wants to hear that, anyway!)

      I currently am seeking a beta for a 35000+ WIP HP fanfic. It is
      Ron/Hermione (some H/G) and strays from cannon after GoF.

      I REALLY need a beta reader who will be able to help me with plot.
      This story has been sitting on my harddrive for 2 years and I'd like
      to finally finish it! :)

      I'm looking for help with plot, as I said, but would also be open to
      a beta who could even go so far as a chapter collaberation.

      Is there anyone who is willing to help?

      Thanks for letting me join and I'm happy to be a part of the group!!

      Kerrison

      Hi Kerrison,

      I'm willing to give it a go. The fact that I've only read up to and including GoF might be a plus.

      I know what you mean about wanting to finish a story. I've had one for some time now that hasn't moved past Ch 5.

      Hope I can help you finish yours,
      Bob
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic