2396Intro & need a beta

  • kerrisonr
    May 29, 2007
      Hello all.

      I'm Kerrison and I'm new to the group. I don't know what you all
      usually look for in introductions, so I'll be brief about myself (who
      wants to hear that, anyway!)

      I currently am seeking a beta for a 35000+ WIP HP fanfic. It is
      Ron/Hermione (some H/G) and strays from cannon after GoF.

      I REALLY need a beta reader who will be able to help me with plot.
      This story has been sitting on my harddrive for 2 years and I'd like
      to finally finish it! :)

      I'm looking for help with plot, as I said, but would also be open to
      a beta who could even go so far as a chapter collaberation.

      Is there anyone who is willing to help?

      Thanks for letting me join and I'm happy to be a part of the group!!

      Kerrison
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic