234Need someone to beta a B/A AU Fic

  • ~S~
    Feb 27, 2001
      Hi, I'm Shirlz.  I'm new but this list was recommended to me when I put out an appeal for a beta.

      I am beginning to write a new fic which is going to be very involved in American Police procedure a la missing persons and also very involved in the whole psychological reasons as to why someone runs away.  It will also be B/A centric as I am a huge B/A Shipper

      I don't know how long it is going to take me or how often I will produce a chapter as my RL can be a bit of a bitca.  Add to that the intense bouts of cerebral constipation I go down with and...

      I need a person who can beta for me...advise me on whether I have the 'American' side of things right etc.  Someone who can turn around a chapter as soon as possible.

      My normal beta is unwell and has been for sometime...this means that she can take weeks to get back to me...which, although I understand and sympathize as she is a close friend, is no good for someone who has the patience of a gnat!   Add to that the fact that I hope that this will be quite a substantial sized fic...you can see why it would be unfair to ask her.

      So, if you think you can cope with an impatient perfectionist...

      Thanx in advance

      Hugz

      'Testosterone is a great equalizer...it turns all men into morons.'
      Giles - Season 1 'The Pack'