2232Introduction

  • Lissie Girl
    Feb 17, 2007
      Hey, new member here.  Just joined.

      Name or Alias: BehrBeMine

      Fav shows: 'Everwood', 'Gilmore Girls', 'Dawson's Creek', 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer', 'Angel', 'Veronica Mars', 'Supernatural', 'Smallville', '7th Heaven', 'Felicity'...  Fandom whore?  That's me.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Anyone who constructs something beautiful.  Also, Aurora, Elaida, SexyMermaid...

      Fav actors and actresses: Elijah Wood <3, Emily VanCamp, Gregory Smith, Orlando Bloom, Shiri Appleby, Jason Behr, Joshua Jackson, Katie Holmes, Alexis Bledel, Jared Padalecki, Chad Michael Murray.  Oh, just make me stop.

      Webpage address: http://www.behrbemine.com/solemn/

      Do you write fanfiction?: Oh, yes.  I have several archives, but the one listed above is for my fic alone.

      Do you beta-read: I have very often in the past.  I'm having to take a break from it at the current time due to an illness.  But I want to have my information posted here for when I am able to jump back into it, for I enjoy doing it.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from any of my shows.  And I'm also into other fandoms, as well, such as Real People Fic -- LOTR Cast, Figure Skaters, Boy Bands; and I enjoy fanfiction based on books, as well.  My spectrum is very wide.  And I'm also open to exploring new fandoms that I have yet to touch, willing to check the spelling and grammar, anything that I can.  I love to help.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything.

      Elise
      - -
      "The hardest thing in this world is to live in it.  Be brave.  Live.  For me."
      -- 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'
      - -
      http://www.behrbemine.com/
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic