21Re: Paging 'Buffy fic' beta readers!!!

  • buffy c. hawthorne
    Jun 9, 1999
      if you want my fic, ask me and i'll email it to you.

      thank you.

      ps: nerdgrrl has already volenteered to be my beta reader, but if people
      still want to see my fic, i'd be glad to share.

      On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 19:20:21 +0800, Mystery Girl wrote:

      > From: "Mystery Girl" <mysterygirl@...>
      >
      > HEY PEOPLE!
      > ATTENTION ALL BUFFY BETA READERS!
      >
      > Buffy c. hawthorne of buffyhawthorne@... needs a beta reader!
      Please help her out by replying to the list! (So that others will know that
      someone has volunteered) Thanks and also..where all your fics?
      > Mystery
      >
      > -------------------------
      > Get your own Free E-mail!
      > http://www.blazemail.com

      > Where do some of the Internet's largest email lists reside?
      > http://www.onelist.com
      > At ONElist - the most scalable and reliable service on the Internet.
      > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!

      buffy c. hawthorne
      writer of "Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust", "Willow gets a C" and "Truth or
      Dare, Spike?"
      listowner of BtVSfic
      subscribe at ---> http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/BtVSfic