      From: misspotter4@...
      To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 2:10 PM
      Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Heya

      My name is Nathalie, and I'm looking for a Beta Reader.
      I write fanfiction for fanfiction.net under the name memories of pain.
      If you'll read my story you'll see that I'm not very good at writing.
      That's why I'm asking for someone to help me.
      So I hope that, when someone reads this, will say 'yes I'd like that'
      Don't be shy and help this young woman from a terrible fate.
      Thanks