2015Need a beta for my HP Story

  • Dreamy
    Mar 5, 2006
      Bane of My Existence by DreamHowler
      http://rq.citadelofthewolf.com/user.php?sid=570

      Rated: A-17 (NC-17)

      letters from a guy that claims he wants to apologize for all the stuff
      that he has ever done to him. Then, when he gets back to school, he
      finds out that someone is starting a band and decides to change his
      appearance so he has a chance to be in it. Who is this mysterious
      letter writer? **Rated for Future Chapters. **

      Characters: Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter
      Genres: Romance, Alternate Reality (AU), Slash, Drama, Timeline: 7th Year
      Chapters Published: 3

      I have one chapter that needs to be betaed. My beta has dissapeared,
      and though I miss her terribly, my fans are wanting to strangle me for
      making them wait so long.

      Can anyone help? Please include past experience, and major strengths.
      I.E. I really need someone good with punctuation and passive voice
      experience.

      Dreamy

      --
      Dream Howler Harry Potter Gateway Links: ***NEW LINKS***

      The Ruby Quill Archive :: A Harry Potter Archive
      http://rq.citadelofthewolf.com/index.php

      The Ruby Quill Forum:: A Harry Potter Forum
      http://rq.citadelofthewolf.com/forum/

      Paw Prints :: Art and Fan Fiction Recs. ***NEW***
      http://recs.citadelofthewolf.com/