1999The Internet is Awesome For Relationships..

  • brylee-stevens358@hasjhdg.com
    Jan 24, 2006
      Damn, it has sure been a while... I just realized today that it's been 18 months since I went out with a special lady last, but I'm pretty happy to be heading out tonight. I've had a bit of trouble finding ANY decent women lately so I joined up at this place a couple of weeks ago http://www.easytojoinandchat.info/gwzs . And so far been doing pretty well, just chatting to a few girls near me on Webcam and via the mail system on the place, but this is the first one I've lined up. So anyway, wish me luck guys!!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic