1981Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Cant believe it, personals sites do work!

  • Rebecca Pierson
    Jan 10, 2006
      I guess the dating spam has started up again.

      Rebecca

      "brittney.steele2816@..." <brittney.steele2816@...> wrote:
      Well I just got engaged! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.matchfunhere.info/erda and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)

      Yahoo! Photos