1959Need a Beta

  • Karin
    Dec 6, 2005
      Hi! I'm in need of a Beta and luckily found this place. I've been
      writing (semi-seriously) since last year and recently decided to put
      it on-line. For the moment I'm only looking for someone to correct
      my grammar and check for probabilities, however correct details
      would be good too. I'm from Sweden so English is not my first

      1. BtVS/Sentinel, Xander-centered, gen, WiP
      2. BtVS/SG1, Daniel/Xander, slash, WiP
      3. BtVS AU, Aus/S/X/Dru, slash, WiP
      3. BtVS Drabbles, gen
      4. Original fiction, slash, WiP
      5. Various half-written ideas (BtVS-crossovers, Mag7, original etc)

      Send me a mail or leave a message in my LJ (link below) if you're

      Name or Alias: Karin, karinms

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Magnificent 7, Sentinel,
      MacGyver... I usually read more than I watch (both books &

      Fav writers of fanfiction: amejisuto, caliadragon, Heather F,
      SukiBlue, Meg Tipper, Setcheti, TwylaJane, NotTasha, LisaRoquin,
      Vathara + others

      Webpage address: http://www.livejournal.com/users/karinms

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, recently started.

      Do you beta-read: I'll help if I can but English is not my first

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic