1957Beta needed

  • Dinofly
    Dec 3, 2005
      Hi,
      I'm trying to write in English, actually my second try. As you see my
      English is BAD so I would need someone who can rewrite all sentences,
      is good with gramar and word stock and isn't scared to write a lot of
      critics how I should write better :). And if possible someone who
      would be sometimes online on yahoo, msn, icq or related.
      All my stories are slash and mostly NC-17, hutr-comfort, char death,
      everything pain is in, never comedies. Right now I'm trying a
      Superman-Batman story and still have to finish a Smallville fic.
      Please help, I will be endlesly grateful.
      Warning: I can't write short stories.
      Dinofly
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic