1933beta needed

  • Sondra B
    Oct 10, 2005
      Hello,

      I recently joined and it looks as if I'm going to need a grammar beta. My
      original and back-up beta readers are both out of pocket at the moment. The
      stories I am working on are for two universes, Star Wars and Lord of the
      Rings. I am a het writer. Like I mentioned earlier, all I really need is a
      grammar beta.

      Thanks!
      Sondra

      "The least you could have said is 'thanks'." - - Commander Charles "Trip"
      Tucker, III in Conginator
      "I wasn't thinking, I was improvising!" - - Methos to Joe Dawson in Finale I
      "That still only counts as one!" - - Gimli to Legolas in "Return of the
      King"
      "We're goin' to meet good people and eat peaches!" - - John Wylie Joiner,
      1917-2004
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic