185Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Intro and Request

  • Kali Sandison
    Oct 8, 2000
      <<I just joined the list a few minutes ago, because I was
      looking for ( you guessed it ) a beta reader.>>

      Hey! I'd be happy to beta for you. I love Buffy and have been
      reading X-Men comics for oh, well that would be telling you how
      old I am. Let's just say it's been a *very* long time.

      =====
      "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
      "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic