1821Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Searching for Smallville Beta

  • diane holmescurtice
    Apr 8, 2005
      Hannah,

      I would be happy to beta read for you if you would like. To get an
      idea if my thoughts on characterization are compatible to you're own,
      check out my posts on dehcs.blogspot.com. Let me know if you're
      interested.

      In addition to this, the organizing literary 'drill-sargeant' is one
      of my favorite roles... In fact, probably 35% of what I do at the
      college, so I'd be happy to extend that also.

      Diane