1818Newbie form

  • Hannah Brackbill
    Apr 4, 2005
      Name or Alias: ty-rant84

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, everwood, Stargate:Sg-1, Stargate:Atlantis, gilmore girls, friends, Alias, and several others.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Oh, i have lots

      Fav actors and actresses: Michael rossenbaum, tom welling, Nicholas Brendon, almost anyone on BtVS and AtS

      Webpage address: None

      Do you write fanfiction?: yes, on ff.net under ty-rant8

      Do you beta-read:  Yes, I have/will

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I can do grammar and the basics for most things, but i seriously beta for harry potter, smallville, and stargate and stargate:atlantis.  Also, most crossovers between any of these or with one of these with other fandoms

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G to NC-17

      ty_rant84
      a.k.a. Hannah
      dogs are like babies, except slimy....er
      Easy to read this.
      Difficult to follow.
      invisible ink

      Do you Yahoo!?