1719tanya introduction to group webcam video ! :)

  • Tanya Tchaikovsky
    Oct 27, 2004
      hi, my name is tanya and i am 25 years old new to group. I just thought to say hi, i am from russia, now living in usa and liking it very much!

      if you want to visit my page on the world wide web you can click the link below! i have profile there with webcam camera window and yahoo aim and it is open to you to see free off course!

      http://www.tantrasweet.com/tanya/

      interests; i like dating, try to find good man for love, books about russia and usa, drinking, computer games, talking with people on chat and webcam

      see you! Beta_Unlimited group is favorite!

      Love,
      Tanya