1714Clarification on zine posting

  • Agent With Style
    Oct 21, 2004
      After several questions regarding UNOPENED DOORS,
      our newest slash Starsky and Hutch novella, I wanted
      to make clear that of the two girls involved in a
      short scene at the beginning, one is seventeen and one
      is over eighteen. And nothing beyond S&H being orally
      serviced happens with them. Hey, this is a story
      about S&H falling in love with *each other*! Only!

      Trust me, the bad guys go down and S&H end up in
      each other's arms. You'll be happy at the end of the
      zine!

      Mysti
      AGENT WITH STYLE
      Dozens of fandoms. Thousands of zines.