167(no subject)

  • kmalone614@aol.com
    Jun 20, 2000
      i wanted to let ya'll know that i have begun a free postcard service. you
      can request any celebrity and i will create a postcard with it. If you are
      interested or have any questions, contact me at
      kmalone614@...
      please don't send it to the list. i read my onelist mail on web only and
      sometimes i go for long periods of time w/o reading it so send it to my
      personal address.
      here are a few other details about this service. you can give me the email
      address of the recipient and i will send it directly and i can do any message
      you wish.
      thanks
      Samantha